Monday, February 7, 2011

frequencies carry symbols

To my mind this implys that frequencies carry symbols which can be associated with information even experience. If this is true i´m forced to wonder what kind of sudtle information our sensitive bodys and minds are retreiveing constantly due to the High frequency technology utilized in our civilization. It also makes me think about the potential of useing sound to alter conciouness. Bringing balance to psychological imbalance. Or even exploreing the potential to heal physically.
I think it was pythagoras who is credited for documenting his thoughts on the relationship between sound,color and geometry. But I´ve never seen it in this way. Kinda makes me want to sing.

Posted By:Dman

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

No comments:

Post a Comment